150+ Life Coaching Blog Post Ideas & Topics That Your Audience Will Love In 2023
Looking to write a new blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post ideas and topics can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
This post provides you with creative blog post ideas to help spark some ideas for your next article.
Additionally, we provide you with proven tips and strategies on how to find the right blog post topic for your life coaching business.
Different Blog Post Types For Your Life Coaching Business
Before we dive into the list of blog post ideas and topics, let’s go over a few common blog post types and how to use them:
How-to-guide content for your life coaching business
How-to-guides are a great way to share your insight and knowledge across your audience.
If you are able to provide answers to a person's search, they will likely click on your article and stay on your site for a period of time.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and become a customer.
List-based content for your life coaching business
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with an easy-to-read blog post.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, this is a great way to get your point across and answer your searchers query.
Lists are a great way to build traffic for your blog posts, and they are often quick to write. It’s a win-win!
Interview content for your life coaching business
Why not have an industry expert write a piece of content for you, rather than writing it yourself?
Interviews are a great way to get user generated content for your site - and oftentimes, they will generate quality traffic and interest.
Not only will your audience read this content, but the audience of your interviewee will also read and share this content.
Interviews are a great way to add value to your business while mixing up your blogging style.
List Of Life Coaching Blog Post Ideas
We put together a list of 150+ life coaching blog post ideas to help give you some inspiration for your next article:
- How to recognize positive people in your life
- Don’t read these books if you want a successful career
- Life Lessons (ad) from Your Journey
- How to handle a coworker who keeps tasking you with THEIR work
- What’s the best way to increase one’s personal standards?
- This is how to create a vision for success
- Creating a legacy
- How to find the resources you need for success
- Making a Difference
- What I’d do if I were interviewing for a position in tech / engineering / education / whatever
- How does one work with difficult people?
- Using your strengths and talents
- How to recognize the right mentor for you
- How to hire a coach
- Building strong friendships
- What lessons have you learned along the way?
- If your employer were a zoo, here’s what animals your coworkers would be
- Here are 4 books that will get you out of bed every morning
- Use these tips to increase your self confidence
- Use these tips to communicate more effectively at home
- I received a job offer. How do I decide if the company is in-line with my values?
- What to do if your coworker’s a shady motherfucker
- Here’s what all top business owners do every morning
- What are limiting beliefs and how can I get past them?
- Next step or next level thinking
- How to balance family, work, and everything else
- How to effectively delegate so that you can focus on your business
- Shifting to a better feeling mindset
- Importance of continuous learning
- The most overrated advice I’ve ever heard
- Opening your mind to possibilities. Asking, What if?
- Why self-development is a worthwhile investment
- Five really good reasons to say no to a promotion (and three really bad ones)
- 3 ways to get that raise you’ve been wanting
- How to get more out of your mornings
- Getting out of a Funk
- Taking Small Actions
- What limiting beliefs are holding you back in life?
- Is it possible to be truly happy?
- How to relate to your boomer (or millennial) coworkers
- Share a case study (after receiving client approval and changing personal details).
- 4 simple ways you can improve your physical health
- Lifestyle reviews – top 5 happiest cities
- Stretching/Being Flexible
- Book reviews – top 3 books on personal development
- 5 things to do on your “staycation”
- The wow factor
- Dancing/Yoga/Exercise to shift your mood
- How to get more out of life
- What values help you to be a balanced person?
- How to politely tell your boss they’re a horrible manager
- Understanding energy vibration
- How to unlock your passion
- You had a little fling with your manager/coworker/subordinate. Now what?
- What to do when your manager is unavailable all. the. time.
- Is work-life balance achievable?
- How to create a life plan
- The importance of inner-peace
- Being present in the moment
- Okay, can I leverage two job offers against each other?
- Every successful business owner follows these simple habits
- These tips will help you be more productive
- How to create a balanced life
- What to do when your new job is sooo not what you expected
- How to find the right life coach for you
- Website reviews – career tools, leadership styles, brain tools
- How NOT to get ahead at work
- How to love deeply
- How to write a vision for your successful business
- 10 signs you shouldn’t quit your job
- Using humor
- Jumping into something new
- The best career tools for women
- This is what happened to Sally after coaching her for six months
- How to pass on projects when saying “no” isn’t really an option
- How to set goals
- Exactly how I’d turn down a job offer
- How to get more done and have more fun.
- What I learned from (fill in the blank)
- Your “first day at a new job” survival guide
- Exactly how to convince management to let you work from home
- Soaring and Thriving
- My favorite life planning tools
- How to create a self-care routine
- Active listening
- How to manage your life after your spouse dies
- What to do if your boss throws you under the bus
- Finding inspiration
- Why NBA champions still listen to their coaches after winning it all
- Is it ever okay to pad your resume?
- How soon is too soon to quit a new job?
- How did you become a coach?
- What to do when you find out you’ve been passed over for a promotion
- The jobs I’d apply for if I were looking for a new career
- How to instantly determine if a job’s a good fit
- Mindset blocks you didn’t know were there
- Building confidence
- Uncovering your beliefs
- Creating a Big Vision
- Effective Brainstorming
- Obliterating limiting beliefs
- How to plan ahead so that you’re proactive rather than reactive
- Financial growth in a down economy
- 6 popular self-improvement websites
- Turning a weakness into a strength.
- 5 ways to grow your business
- Getting more sleep will allow you to accomplish these goals
- 5 benefits of taking time for yourself and how to take a break
- Creating more happiness
- The one piece of advice my clients don’t want to hear
- Learning from experts.
- Taking inspired action
- What to expect in your first life coaching session
- Ways to increase your energy level
- The Benefits of Mind-mapping
- Defining success
- Shaking things up
- 7 reasons why I love being organized
- Top Ten List (favorite movies, books, travel destinations- and create a learning moment from each)
- How to be more organized
- You need a vision board. Here’s why.
- 5 things you shouldn’t put on your desk if you want to be taken seriously at work
- Is it ever okay to lie during a job interview?
- How to be more efficient with time
- The benefits of spontaneity
- Which life goals should you pursue?
- Steps for Success
- How to write your self-evaluation when you ha-ate selling yourself
- How to Create a Winning Mindset
- How an introvert can survive an open office concept
- Leaping to the next level.
- How to see the good
- Here are several ways you can increase your financial intelligence
- How can I make my employer buy the resources I need to get work done?
- What top athletes and business people have in common
- Creating a bucket list
- Managing stress during busy times
- How to ask for help
- How to be more creative.
- How to have thriving relationships with family and friends
- How do I plan for a financially successful business?
- How to swallow your pride and ask for your job back
- Don’t get stuck in awkward conversations by doing these 4 things
- Behaving Badly
- 9 life goals to build your best future
- Is it totally dumb to accept a lower paying job?
- Signs that you are in a toxic relationship
- Stop listening to this outdated career advice
- Family Relationships
- How to achieve goals
- Emotional intelligence
- The biggest mistake I ever made with a coaching client
- The worst reasons I’ve ever heard for quitting a job
Guide: How To Find Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Starting A Life Coaching Business: Everything You Need To Know
- How Much Does It Cost To Start A Life Coaching Business? (In 2023)1 of 14
- 1,000+ Clever Life Coaching Business Names4 of 14
- 72 Marketing Ideas For A Life Coaching Business (2023)6 of 14
- Life Coach Price Calculator: How To Price Your Life Coach?7 of 14
- 161+ Best Quotes For Your Life Coaching Business 8 of 14
- 126+ Best Instagram Bios For Life Coaches In 2023 [+ Ultimate Guide]10 of 14
- 49 Trending Life Coaching Businesses 11 of 14
- 14 Tips For Starting A Successful Life Coaching Business (2023)12 of 14
- How To Start A Life Coaching Business13 of 14
- 250+ Catchy Life Coaching Business Slogans14 of 14
Pat Walls,Founder of Starter Story
Want to find more ideas that make money?
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
The fastest and easiest way to gather actionable feedback
Collect and analyze feedback with Delighted, the self-serve experience management platform of choice for thousands of the world’s top brands.
Choose from 8 ready-made survey templates including: Net Promoter Score, Product Market Fit, Smileys, Thumbs Up/Down, 5 Stars, and more.
And 5 survey delivery methods: email, web, link, kiosk, and iOS.
Sign up now and start collecting feedback for free.
Read more books, faster.
- Shortform guides are essentially superpowered book summaries.
- Get all the book’s key ideas clearly and simply explained, plus smart commentary and analysis.
- It’s like having your smartest friend dissect a book for you.
Get your free trial + $42 off the annual sub today